Active Physio Works - Sturgeon.
Rehab & Treatment
625 Saint Albert Trail, Suite 200, St. Albert, AB, CA
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||6:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||6:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Kendra Ann Wilson.Physical TherapistBSc. PT, Gunn IMSActive Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck Rehab-experienced rehab professional; 20 + years direct patient care; CCMI certified since 2018 -Ortho Div level 3 Manual therapist Cervical spine, thoracic and lumbar spine -GUNN IMS trained, GLAD hip and knee program -several advanced continuing education courses; ' -elite athletic experience (see full bio on website: activephysioworks.com )
- Tyler Gamblin.Physical TherapistMScPT, BScKin, AFCI AcupunctureActive Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision RehabTyler Gamblin graduated as a physiotherapist from the University of Alberta in 2012 and started his career by taking an introductory level vestibular rehabilitation course fresh out of his Masters degree. He wanted to have the tools in his toolbox to be able to treat patients with dizziness. He continued his coursework and became certified in Complete Concussion Management. Most recently he joined Lifemark in 2019 and has completed extensive coursework under the supervision of Sheelah Woodhouse, who received her Advanced Certificate in 2000 in Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Amanda Bondarevich.Physical TherapistMScPTAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabNeck RehabVestibular RehabAmanda graduated from the University of Alberta in 2009 with a Masters Degree in Physical Therapy. She also holds a Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology from the University of Alberta. She has extensive coursework in manual therapy, peripheral joint manipulation, and manual mobilization of muscles. She has completed the prevention of running injuries course through the Running Clinic. In her practice, Amanda offers IMS, acupuncture and vestibular rehabilitation. Amanda offers the GLA:D® education and exercise program at our Sturgeon Medical clinic. She has completed the Covid-19 Rehabilitation and Recovery Program. Prior to becoming a physical therapist, Amanda was involved in teaching dance to young children in Saskatchewan and rural Alberta. Being a competitive dancer for over 20 years has given Amanda the opportunity to travel all over Canada and the United States for dance conventions and competitions, where she won several scholarships and awards. She has been certified as an associate member of the Canadian Dance Teacher’s Association in tap. Amanda was also a competitive figure skater for 15 years. In her spare time, Amanda enjoys running, exercising, and spending time with her husband and 2 small children. Amanda has also been involved in working with sporting teams. She has worked as a trainer for competitive hockey and rugby teams. Amanda hopes to continue to work with athletes, particularly dancers and figure skaters. She believes in a hands-on approach along with education and therapeutic exercise in helping her clients get back to activity.
- James Dean.Physical TherapistAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabNeck RehabVestibular Rehab
- Bobby McGugan.Physical TherapistActive Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision Rehab
- Edward Shields.PhysiotherapistAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabNeck RehabVision Rehab
- Taylor Lashyn.PhysiotherapistActive Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingMyofascial ReleaseVestibular RehabVision Rehab
- Christine Christianson.