5160 Dublin Way, Suite 203, Nanaimo, BC, CA
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
- Jacob Lussier.PhysiotherapistMPT, IMSAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabJake is a fully certified Physiotherapist with a Master’s of Science Degree from McGill University as well as Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree (DPT) from the Evidence in Motion Health Institute. Jake was born in Nanaimo in 1986 and has spent most of his life growing up in the Harbor City. As a youth Jake was heavily involved athletics including; Lacrosse, Rugby, Football, track and field, boxing, wrestling, and primarily hockey. Jake graduated from Dover Bay Secondary in 2004 and then worked full time for 3 years in the construction industry operating heavy machinery and managing gravel pits. Jake’s educational/professional background has covered the full spectrum ranging high performance athletes to the geriatric setting and everything else in between. Jake utilizes a diverse skill-set in the treatment of neuro-musculoskeletal conditions with a strong focus on evidence based practice in the clinical science of Physiotherapy.
- Cole Hogarth.PhysiotherapistMscPT, BKinActive Release TherapyExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular RehabCole is a physiotherapist who grew up in small town Alberta and moved to Nanaimo in 2019. Cole played many sports growing up including 10 years of Football and Judo, competing in the USA and internationally for both. Cole graduated from the University of Alberta with a Bachelor of Kinesiology in 2017. During his undergrad training he developed a passion for exercise, fitness and rehabilitation. Cole completed a Strength and Conditioning internship with the Oilers Entertainment Group, working with elite level hockey players from Bantam to Professional; worked as a Personal Trainer helping everyday individuals meet their fitness goals; gained experience on field and in clinic with the UofA Varsity Health team, specifically with Varsity Rugby athletes; and volunteered with the Steadward Centre to help those experiencing disability reach their fitness goals. After graduating from undergrad Cole took a natural step and decided to pursue a Master of Physical Therapy degree at the University of Alberta. During this time, he completed 1200 hours of clinical fieldwork in various areas of physical therapy. After graduating in 2019 he has expanded his clinical skill set with courses and certifications in Manual Manipulative Therapy, Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS) and Concussion Management. Cole is currently working on his Sport Physiotherapist certificate. When Cole isn’t in the clinic, you can find him hiking, climbing or mountain biking the nearby mountains, fishing and crabbing, running or at the gym.
- Dana Lainchbury.Athletic TherapistCAT(C), BAET, MADMCognitive AssessmentCognitive RehabExercise RehabFunctional/Naturopathic MedicineMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision Rehab
- Brandon Butt.Physical TherapistAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular Rehab
- Kevin Hayes.Physical Therapist