With a combined experience of over 25 years in concussion management the Back in Action Health and Performance team is caring, compassionate and committed to your health and wellbeing. Our focus on your care and the course of action we take in your treatment will be based on your goals to improve your health and wellbeing. No two injuries are the same which means your treatment will be unique to you and your injury. A happier, healthier and stronger you is the best you.
491 Lawrence Avenue West, 304, Toronto, ON, CA
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Hours of Operation
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
- Lauren Karatanevski.ChiropractorChiropractorAcupuncture/DryneedlingCognitive AssessmentExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabWith over 9 years of experience in managing concussions, Dr. Lauren practices an evidence-based, functional and diversified model of care. Her individualized patient care consists of numerous types of therapies, treatment approaches, and exercise rehabilitation to get her patients back to feeling better and performing optimally.
- Jennifer Harvey.Physical TherapistRegistered PhysiotherapistJennifer has been treating concussion and post concussion syndrome since 2017. Her clinical approach includes individualized evidence-based treatment consisting of manual therapy, soft tissue work and exercise. She collaborates with her patients to help them reach their goals, maximize their recovery and improve quality of life.
- Thi-Ut Nguyen.PhysiotherapistActive Release TherapyExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabVestibular Rehab
- Dr. Deborah Mechanic.ChiropractorD.C
- Scott Christie.Chiropractor