BIHC is a multi-disciplinary health care centre with a variety of specialties under one roof. We believe the best health care results from an integrative, patient-centered approach. Our health care providers offer a wide range of services in a compassionate manner are highly trained and practice within an evidence-based model of care. Whether it is an acute injury, long-term pain or sport specific injuries, our goal is to resolve the problem and prevent it from coming back. From the moment you walk through our doors, you'll notice the BIHC difference in our exceptional service, inviting atmosphere, highly educated health team, and commitment to quality patient care. We're improving quality of life through preventative medicine, treatments and healthy living by Working Together for Your Health.
777 Bell Blvd W, Belleville, ON, CA
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Hours of Operation
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
- Quang Vo.ChiropractorB.Sc., D.C.Acupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabDr. Vo is a graduate of the University Waterloo with an Honours Science (Biology minor) degree. Afterwards, he received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree with Magna Cum Laude honours from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC). Dr. Vo worked at South Riverdale Community Health Centre in Toronto during his internship and provided musculoskeletal care to many patients with psychiatric comorbidities. He has collaborated with other chiropractors and family physicians when managing complex clinical cases and interpreting x-ray imaging. As a Medical Therapist for the Ontario Player Development League, he provides on-field care to youth soccer players, which includes managing knee, wrist, ankle sprains, muscle strains and evaluating for suspected concussions. Dr. Vo is a certified CCMI practitioner in managing concussion and post-concussion syndrome through Complete Concussion Management. Dr. Vo treats a variety of musculoskeletal conditions through manual therapy, exercise rehabilitation, adjustments, and patient education, in conjunction with his training in Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) and Medical Acupuncture. He takes pride in patient-centred communication, education and care.
- Anthony Tapper.KinesiologistCognitive AssessmentDietary/Supplement Interventions/AdviceExercise RehabVestibular RehabVision RehabPhD in Kinesiology - specialization in Neuroscience. Registered Kinesiologist
- Benjamin Osborne.ChiropractorActive Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingDietary/Supplement Interventions/AdviceExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular Rehab
- Brent Wareham.PhysiotherapistVestibular RehabVision Rehab
- Becca Gorsline.Athletic TherapistAT
- Justin D'Anna.Chiropractor