Craven SPORT services is an integrated healthcare clinic supporting Saskatoon and the surrounding area. With the belief that ‘exercise is our medicine’, the team at Craven SPORT services combines physiotherapy and strength & conditioning services to support injury management, rehabilitation, performance, and healthy-living. Craven SPORT services is an industry-leader in the management of concussions across all populations, and works closely with a wide range of sports teams to provide seasonal baseline testing and prevention support.
#3 701 2nd Ave N, Saskatoon, SK, CA
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
- Lee Stevens.PhysiotherapistMPT, B.Sc.(Kin), Cert. Sport PT, CSCSExercise RehabNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision RehabLee is a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan, where he completed a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology (2009) before moving on to the Master of Physical Therapy program (2011). Lee has since gained the Certificate in Sport Physiotherapy designation through Sport Physiotherapy Canada, which involves additional training and specialization in the areas of athlete health and performance, emergency sideline care, athletic taping, functional return to sport training, exercise physiology, protective equipment, and concussion evaluation. Lee is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) and works as a consultant with the Sport Medicine and Science Council of Saskatchewan (SMSCS). Clinically, Lee enjoys working with individuals of all ages including both athletic and non-athletic populations. He takes an active approach to rehabilitation and believes strongly in empowering his patients by providing them with the knowledge and skills to help themselves. He believes in taking a whole-body approach to an individual’s injury and draws on his knowledge in the areas of orthopaedic assessment and treatment, movement analysis and correction, vestibular rehabilitation, and strength and conditioning to help a person work towards their goals. Lee has a special interest for concussion management and has a passion for sharing information and providing education sessions for athletes, parents, coaches, and organizations, and has regularly guest lectured on the topic in the College of Kinesiology at the U of S.
- Michelle Keene.PhysiotherapistMPT, BScKin, Dip. Sport (PT), CSEP-CEPAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabNeck RehabVision RehabMichelle graduated from the University of Saskatchewan in 2014 with a Masters in Physical Therapy. She received the Craven SPORT services Sport Physiotherapy Award upon graduation. She completed the first three years of her undergraduate degree in Kinesiology at Medicine Hat College where she played on the college soccer and basketball teams and earned Academic Athletic awards each year. During her time at the U of S she volunteered with the PAAL program as well as with the Huskie student trainer program from 2009 – 2014. She was a part of the Huskie Athletics All-Academic First Team each year and was awarded the Huskie Trainer of the Year award in 2012. Clinically, Michelle’s interests lie in the areas of sport physiotherapy, orthopaedic rehabilitation, corrective exercise, and strength and conditioning. She has taken post-graduate education in running injury prevention, concussion management, strength and conditioning and athlete management. She has completed her Diploma in Sport Physiotherapy, is a CSEP Certified Exercise Physiologist, and has received her certification in Kinetacore Dry Needling. She regularly participates in medical event coverage for a variety of sports including football, basketball, soccer, hockey, fastball, wrestling, rugby, cross country and track and field. Specific areas of interest include ACL rehab, general hip, knee, ankle, and shoulder injuries, return to sport/activity programs and developing strength and conditioning programs. Michelle’s background and interests include soccer, basketball, volleyball, golf, slo-pitch, ultimate frisbee, running, and strength training. Her passion for sports has kept her involved in the community, coaching multiple youth soccer and basketball teams and helping out with sport camps. She also continues to volunteer as a physiotherapist for the Saskatoon Valkyries Football team.
- Jared Stevens.Physical TherapistB.Sc.Kin., MPTExercise RehabNeck RehabVision RehabJared received his Bachelors in Kinesiology (B.Sc.(Kin)) with Distinction in 2015, and his Masters in Physical Therapy (MPT) in 2017, both from the University of Saskatchewan. Jared has taken post-graduate education in concussion management and has become a Sport First Responder. Jared has a keen interest in the treatment of osteoarthritis, sport physiotherapy, and strength and conditioning. Jared has ran an Osteoarthritis Exercise Intervention Program at CSS since 2018, and has extensive experience in teaching movement control and strengthening to individuals of all ages and experience levels.
- Paula Sather.PhysiotherapistBSc. Kin, MPT, CSCS, ISST Schroth TherapistExercise RehabNeck RehabPaula graduated from the University of Saskatchewan in 2011 with a Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology with Great Distinction, and again in 2013 with a Masters of Physical Therapy. Paula has begun her journey towards completing her Diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy, in addition to taking other courses in McKenzie Spinal Treatment, Mulligan Concept, and Diane Lee’s Integrated Systems Model. Paula is also a member of Healthy Dancer Canada, and the International Association for Dance Medicine and Science. Paula has taken a keen interest in sport physical therapy, specializing in working with dancers, gymnasts and synchro swimmers. Paula also has an interest in working with individuals suffering from chronic pain.
- Mackenzie Fast.PhysiotherapistB.Sc.(Kin), MPT, CGIMSAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision RehabMackenzie graduated from the University of Saskatchewan with a B.Sc.(Kin) with Great Distinction in 2008 and immediately enrolled in the School of Physical Therapy, completing his Masters of Physical Therapy in 2010. Since finishing school, Mackenzie has completed courses in the Manual Orthopaedic Level System, obtained his GunnIMS certification and has completed other courses in K-tape, vestibular rehabilitation and through the NeuroOrthopaedic Institute. Mackenzie’s practice has been centered around orthopaedic rehabilitation with a manual therapy and exercise rehabilitation focus. He enjoys integrating IMS into this approach as well. Mackenzie’s other clinical areas of interest include concussions, vestibular rehabilitation and the TMJ.
- Betsy Mawdsley.Physical TherapistExercise RehabNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision RehabBetsy completed her B.Sc in physical education at the University of Alberta’s Augustana Campus in 2012, followed by a Masters in Physical Therapy at the University of Saskatchewan in 2017. Since graduation, Betsy’s focus has been on orthopaedics, completing several additional certification courses including level 2/3 lower and level 2 upper. During school and following graduation, Betsy spent much time with CSS on the sidelines at event coverage, and has worked closely with CSS Physiotherapist Michelle Keene. Betsy also recently completed her Sport Physiotherapy Certification! She became a physiotherapist because she loves working as a partner alongside clients as they achieve their goals – whether that be overcoming knee pain or competing on national and international stages! In her free time, Betsy loves to stay active! Before pursuing her MPT, Betsy competed professionally in biathlon, attending the World University Games in both Turkey and Italy. Currently, she plays offensive tackle for the Saskatoon Valkyries Football Team. Outside of work and sport, Betsy enjoys spending time with her family, including her son William!
- Curtis Kulchar.Physiotherapist
- Jaelyse Gorgchuck.Physical Therapist