Craven SPORT Services.
Rehab & Treatment
Craven SPORT services is an integrated healthcare clinic supporting Saskatoon and the surrounding area. With the belief that ‘exercise is our medicine’, the team at Craven SPORT services combines physiotherapy and strength & conditioning services to support injury management, rehabilitation, performance, and healthy-living. Craven SPORT services is an industry-leader in the management of concussions across all populations, and works closely with a wide range of sports teams to provide seasonal baseline testing and prevention support.
#3 701 2nd Ave N, Saskatoon, SK, CA
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
- Lee Stevens.PhysiotherapistMPT, B.Sc.(Kin), Cert. Sport PT, CSCSExercise RehabNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision RehabLee is a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan, where he completed a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology (2009) before moving on to the Master of Physical Therapy program (2011). Lee has since gained the Certificate in Sport Physiotherapy designation through Sport Physiotherapy Canada, which involves additional training and specialization in the areas of athlete health and performance, emergency sideline care, athletic taping, functional return to sport training, exercise physiology, protective equipment, and concussion evaluation. Lee is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) and works as a consultant with the Sport Medicine and Science Council of Saskatchewan (SMSCS). Clinically, Lee enjoys working with individuals of all ages including both athletic and non-athletic populations. He takes an active approach to rehabilitation and believes strongly in empowering his patients by providing them with the knowledge and skills to help themselves. He believes in taking a whole-body approach to an individual’s injury and draws on his knowledge in the areas of orthopaedic assessment and treatment, movement analysis and correction, vestibular rehabilitation, and strength and conditioning to help a person work towards their goals. Lee has a special interest for concussion management and has a passion for sharing information and providing education sessions for athletes, parents, coaches, and organizations, and has regularly guest lectured on the topic in the College of Kinesiology at the U of S.
- Michelle Keene.PhysiotherapistMPT, BScKin, Dip. Sport (PT), CSEP-CEPAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabNeck RehabVision RehabMichelle graduated from the University of Saskatchewan in 2014 with a Masters in Physical Therapy. She received the Craven SPORT services Sport Physiotherapy Award upon graduation. She completed the first three years of her undergraduate degree in Kinesiology at Medicine Hat College where she played on the college soccer and basketball teams and earned Academic Athletic awards each year. During her time at the U of S she volunteered with the PAAL program as well as with the Huskie student trainer program from 2009 – 2014. She was a part of the Huskie Athletics All-Academic First Team each year and was awarded the Huskie Trainer of the Year award in 2012. Clinically, Michelle’s interests lie in the areas of sport physiotherapy, orthopaedic rehabilitation, corrective exercise, and strength and conditioning. She has taken post-graduate education in running injury prevention, concussion management, strength and conditioning and athlete management. She has completed her Diploma in Sport Physiotherapy, is a CSEP Certified Exercise Physiologist, and has received her certification in Kinetacore Dry Needling. She regularly participates in medical event coverage for a variety of sports including football, basketball, soccer, hockey, fastball, wrestling, rugby, cross country and track and field. Specific areas of interest include ACL rehab, general hip, knee, ankle, and shoulder injuries, return to sport/activity programs and developing strength and conditioning programs. Michelle’s background and interests include soccer, basketball, volleyball, golf, slo-pitch, ultimate frisbee, running, and strength training. Her passion for sports has kept her involved in the community, coaching multiple youth soccer and basketball teams and helping out with sport camps. She also continues to volunteer as a physiotherapist for the Saskatoon Valkyries Football team.
- Jared Stevens.Physical TherapistB.Sc.Kin., MPTExercise RehabNeck RehabVision RehabJared received his Bachelors in Kinesiology (B.Sc.(Kin)) with Distinction in 2015, and his Masters in Physical Therapy (MPT) in 2017, both from the University of Saskatchewan. Jared has taken post-graduate education in concussion management and has become a Sport First Responder. Jared has a keen interest in the treatment of osteoarthritis, sport physiotherapy, and strength and conditioning. Jared has ran an Osteoarthritis Exercise Intervention Program at CSS since 2018, and has extensive experience in teaching movement control and strengthening to individuals of all ages and experience levels.
- Mackenzie Fast.PhysiotherapistB.Sc.(Kin), MPT, CGIMSAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision RehabMackenzie graduated from the University of Saskatchewan with a B.Sc.(Kin) with Great Distinction in 2008 and immediately enrolled in the School of Physical Therapy, completing his Masters of Physical Therapy in 2010. Since finishing school, Mackenzie has completed courses in the Manual Orthopaedic Level System, obtained his GunnIMS certification and has completed other courses in K-tape, vestibular rehabilitation and through the NeuroOrthopaedic Institute. Mackenzie’s practice has been centered around orthopaedic rehabilitation with a manual therapy and exercise rehabilitation focus. He enjoys integrating IMS into this approach as well. Mackenzie’s other clinical areas of interest include concussions, vestibular rehabilitation and the TMJ.
- Curtis Kulchar.Physiotherapist
- Jaelyse Gorgchuck.Physical Therapist