Dynamic Physiotherapy and Chiropractic is a true multidisciplinary health clinic that provides a wide variety of allied health care services. Ashley Powers and Dr. Sarah Cohen founded the clinic in the fall of 2012 and now have a team of health oriented practitioners who are all thrilled to share their skills, ideas, education and enthusiasm with the community of Kanata and Stittsville. Our goal at Dynamic is not only to treat your injury but to improve your health, function and ultimately your quality of life!
2-701 Eagleson Rd, Ottawa, ON, CA
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
- Ashley Powers.Physical TherapistPTAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision RehabI am an Ottawa native who graduated with a Master’s degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Toronto after completing my undergraduate degree in Human Kinetics at the University of Ottawa. I have over 10 years of experience in practice, where I have enhanced my treatment skills as well as my understanding and management of various clinical conditions. My rehabilitation philosophy is based on a “hands on” manual therapy approach, which is supplemented by a home exercise program to target key muscle groups, taping techniques, acupuncture/dry needling and modalities for pain, inflammation and muscle activation. I work with you to help you achieve your personal goals for health, function, and activity. I have considerable experience treating a wide range of patient demographics from children to geriatrics. My patients include individuals from non-sport backgrounds as well as high level athletes.
- Reena Mistry.ChiropractorD.CAcupuncture/DryneedlingDietary/Supplement Interventions/AdviceExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular RehabMy goal as your chiropractor is to help empower you to reach your health goals and get you back to doing what you love. I strive to understand what motivates each of my patients and use that to develop a comprehensive treatment plan tailored to your specific needs and goals. I follow a patient-centered and evidence-informed model. Treatment includes hands-on manual therapy (such soft tissue therapies, mobilizations and adjusting of the spine and extremities), movement screens, acupuncture, rehabilitation, and exercise, as well as patient education.
- Sarah Cohen.ChiropractorDCMy goal as your chiropractor is not only to help ease your pain, but to guide you on the steps you can take to improve your overall physical health and quality of life. My treatments may consist of any or a combination of chiropractic manipulation of the spine and extremities, strengthening exercises, acupuncture and dry needling, modalities, taping and soft tissue therapies such as myofascial release. I grew up in Ottawa, received my Bachelor of Science in Human Kinetics from the University of Ottawa and then completed my Doctorate of Chiropractic at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto. I have spent 10 years enhancing my clinical skills in manual, athletic and rehabilitative therapy. I have over 20 years experience in the health and fitness community where I have worked with individuals with a non-sport background, as well as athletes at the varsity, national and professional levels
- Amanda Lucky.Physical TherapistMy main objectives as your physiotherapist are to help you return to your pre-injury level of functioning, to prevent future injuries from occurring, and to ultimately improve your overall quality of life and independence. I obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from SUNY Potsdam, where I played NCAA ice hockey. I then received my Master’s in Physiotherapy at McMaster University. I use a variety of assessment skills to create a unique treatment plan that is tailored specifically to meet your individual needs and goals. My treatments may include hands on manual therapy and mobilizations, exercise prescription, functional dry needling, modalities, and education to help you understand the root causes of “your” pain and dysfunction.
- Erica Gifford.ChiropractorActive Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingDietary/Supplement Interventions/AdviceExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision Rehab