3 Felstead Vista, Suite 25, Denman Prospect, ACT, AU
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
- Mark Trbojevich.ChiropractorB. Chiro Sc, M. Chiro, ICSC, Sports and Exercise Chiropractor - AICE 2020Active Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingCognitive AssessmentDietary/Supplement Interventions/AdviceExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision RehabMark Trbojevich is the principal chiropractor at Peak Health Chiropractic. Having played a variety of different sports from a young age, Mark developed a real passion for health and fitness. After a series of injuries, Mark sought treatment from a chiropractor who helped him get back into peak health. It was then that he realised a career as a chiropractor would allow him to combine his passion for health and fitness and helping others. Mark completed a Bachelor of Chiropractic Science and Masters of Chiropractic at Macquarie University, Sydney in 2013. Since then Mark has worked in the UK and Australia, helping clients through chiropractic care. Mark practices a multi-disciplinary approach, combining techniques and principles from various fields, including manual adjustments, soft tissue release, rehabilitation as well as dietary and supplementation advice. In addition to completing his Masters in Chiropractic, Mark has also completed his International Certificate in Sports Chiropractic (ICSC) via the International Federation of Sports Chiropractic. Mark also participates in regular training and development to ensure he provides his clients with the best care possible.
- Jaimi Parr.ChiropractorDRM, B.Sc, M.ChiroActive Release TherapyCognitive AssessmentCognitive RehabDietary/Supplement Interventions/AdviceExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular RehabFreshly graduating from her Chiropractic Masters in 2019, Jaimi is very eager and excited to be in the industry and enthusiastic to start applying her knowledge and passion to do what she loves. In addition to her Masters in Clinical Chiropractic, Jaimi is also qualified in Remedial Massage, Dry Needling and Sports Training, and is currently undertaking a post-graduate international certificate in Sports Chiropractic through FICS, where she can further her knowledge in what she loves. She has also completed an international certificate in concussion assessment and management, and has recently completed a certification in neurological orthopedic rehabilitation. Jaimi has a strong passion for sports performance, having grown up playing and coaching both netball and tennis. She incorporates a functional approach to consultations and utilises a range of treatment modalities including joint adjustments, soft tissue techniques, dry needling, sports taping and prescribing functional rehabilitation exercises. Jaimi is a practicing member of the Australian Chiropractors Association and is the ACT State Representative for Sports Chiropractic Australia. She is also a member of the International Federation of Sports Chiropractic. It is with fresh, up to date knowledge, in conjunction with her broad skill set, that Jaimi is able to use a wide range of treatment modalities to suit each individuals needs and requirements.
- Sam Bettison.ChiropractorB Chiro Sc, M ChiroActive Release TherapyExercise RehabNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular RehabSam is an experienced chiropractor who has been working in Sydney and in the Canberra region since early 2010. He has a Bachelor of Chiropractic Science and Master of Chiropractic degree from Macquarie University, completed in 2009. Sam has special interests in the areas of sports-related care, paediatrics and pregnancy chiropractic. He established Thrive Canberra in 2015 to better pursue these interests, and since then the clinic has developed a reputation for integrity, high standards and our personable approach. Treatment with Sam involves the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions, and the assessment and correction of movement dysfunctions and structural concerns, with the aim of the return to normal activity as quickly and completely as possible.
- Pete Garbutt.ChiropractorExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular RehabAICE accredited Sports Chiropractor with over 20 years clinical experience with elite sports and teaching sports chiropractic
- Saara Stevenson.ChiropractorActive Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingCognitive AssessmentCognitive RehabExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabNeuropsychological AssessmentVestibular RehabVision RehabSports Chiropractor
- Natalie Sharp.ChiropractorD.CActive Release TherapyExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular Rehab
- Timothy Porter.Chiropractor