6501 Sprott Street, Suite 1, Burnaby, BC, CA
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
- Darin Cohen.PhysiotherapistMScPT, BHKin, FCAMPT, CAFCI, CGIMSAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular RehabClinic owner Darin Cohen received his Bachelor of Human Kinetics from UBC in 2003, then completed his Masters of Physical Therapy at the University of Alberta in 2005. In 2011, Darin completed the internationally recognized designation of Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Therapists (FCAMT), and he is certified to practise medical acupuncture and intramuscular stimulation. He has history of teaching post-graduate courses through the Canadian Physiotherapy Association. His work/play balance is achieved by his enjoyment of time with his wife and two songs, hiking, yoga, hockey, reading, playing guitar and travelling.
- Tory Prentice.PhysiotherapistPTAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabNeck ManipulationVestibular RehabHaving graduated with a Bachelor of Health Sciences, majoring in biomedical studies (2014), Tory went on to complete her Masters in Physical Therapy (2017) at the University of British Columbia and was part of the Rural and Remote cohort that undertook clinical placements in underserved areas of northern British Columbia. After applying for a working holiday visa, Tory moved to Guernsey, Channel Islands where she continued pelvic health, MSK, and orthopaedic work. After her time in the Channel Islands, Tory took on physio contracts throughout the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK. Before returning to Canada, Tory worked in London Bridge Hospital where she was able to work directly with and learn from world class surgeons using cutting edge orthopaedic techniques. Tory has been a part of the Canadian Football League baseline concussion testing team and has provided pitch-side care for a number of rugby and soccer teams. She obtained her Pre-Hospital Care in Sport Level II certification through England Rugby and has completed the Complete Concussion Management training. Tory has experience treating a large variety of patients including pre and post-surgical, geriatric, post trauma, and athletic populations. She particularly enjoys rehabbing athletes to return to sport and helping people get back to the activities they enjoy. Her treatment techniques include patient and sport specific exercise plans, patient education, dry needling and manual therapy techniques. Her work/play balance is achieved by Tory’s love of hiking, cycling, Crossfit and planning her next trip!
- Jayten Patel.PhysiotherapistBSc. Kinesiology - SFU 2015, Masters of Physical Therapy - UBC 2018Acupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabVestibular RehabJayten grew up in the Tri-cities and loves to call it home. He completed his Bachelors of Kinesiology at Simon Fraser University where he built a solid background in exercise prescription and sports performance. He also achieved a Certificate in Applied Human Nutrition as well as a Certificate in Health & Fitness, allowing him to gain a holistic approach to healthcare. His keen interest in sports and orthopedic rehabilitation led him to the University of British Columbia where he completed his Masters of Physical Therapy. Jaytens previous on-field experience as an Athletic Trainer and Strength & Conditioning Coach for the Coquitlam Jr. Adanacs has allowed him to grow his expertise in sport injury management. To constantly expand his skill-set, Jayten is engaged in reading the latest cutting-edge research as well as taking continuing education courses to stay informed of the best practices to ultimately help his clients achieve their goals. Jayten will push you to your potential in the clinic. He is very hands-on and likes showing patients how strong and robust their bodies really are. He has a very unique treatment approach by making rehab exercises fun and spends a lot of time educating his patients, knowing that the key to exercise adherence and a healthy lifestyle is making activities enjoyable and meaningful to the patient. Jayten also loves to be involved in the community, he currently is the team physio for the Terry Fox Sr. Football Team. When he’s not in the clinic, gym or the field, he enjoys to cook, play basketball, and loves to travel, having travelled to over 34 countries.
- Sukhan Chahal.PhysiotherapistMSc PT, VestibularExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabVestibular Rehab
- Tariq Karim.Physiotherapist