Kids Physio Group - North Vancouver.
Rehab & Treatment
Physiotherapy designed just for kids! We help babies, kids and teens do what they love most: BE KIDS . . . by making physiotherapy FUN.
120 - 2270 Dollarton Highway, North Vancouver, BC, CA
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Hours of Operation
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
- Harveen Rai.PhysiotherapistBScKin, MPTAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabHarveen grew up in Surrey, BC and completed her Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology way on the other side of Canada at Dalhousie University (Halifax, NS). She then went on to complete her Masters of Physical Therapy at the University of British Columbia. She first joined Kids Physio Group in 2013 where she volunteered throughout the summer and then again on her last clinical placement from school. She has always had a passion to work with kids and throughout her last placement is when she realized that she fell in love with KPG and the amazing, hard-working kids that she has seen come and go through the clinic. Harveen began working at Kids Physio as a part-time job but has currently transitioned over to be full time. She has experience working with children of all ages with gross motor and developmental delays, neurological conditions, cerebral palsy, genetic and rare disorders, and developmental coordination disorders. She also has experience working with babies and infants who have torticollis, plagiocephaly and moms who need an extra tip on how to help their little ones achieve their motor milestones. In her free time, you can find Harveen balancing her life between her family, travelling and staying physically active. She is also passionate about cooking and trying new recipes, learning how to be a better photographer and drinking a good cup of coffee (or two).
- Maria Toner.Physical TherapistBSc Hons PTExercise RehabNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision RehabMaria feels so lucky to work in a job that she truly loves. She strives to help every child and teen on her caseload recover from injury and return to sport as quickly and safely as possible. Her journey to specializing in pediatrics started in Ireland where she graduated from the University of Ulster in 2012. She spent 5 years working in sports injury and occupational injuries with adults. Taking this experience from sport and adult care into her paediatric caseload has only benefited her practice. Maria is passionate about concussion education and prevention, she places an emphasis on empowering families and children on every step of the journey to recovery.
- David Penner.Physical TherapistBSc, MPTExercise RehabVestibular RehabVision RehabDavid was born and raised in North Vancouver and completed his Bachelor of Science in Biology and Classical Studies at the University of British Columbia. David grew up playing a variety of contact sports such as hockey, rugby, and football and has a keen interest in treating sports injuries and concussions. This led him to become a certified CCMI practitioner and advocate for promoting an evidence-based approach to concussion care. In his free time, David can be found chasing his daughter around the house, running, rock climbing or hiking. He and his wife also enjoy board games and good food.
- Cassandra Legault.PhysiotherapistBKin, MPTCasey completed both her Bachelor of Kinesiology (2017) and Masters of Physical Therapy (2019) at the University of British Columbia. Growing up as a competitive soccer player, she is passionate about the human body, movement, and injury treatment and prevention. From achieving motor milestones, to participating a favourite physical activity, Casey’s goal is to help kids have fun while building a strong foundation of movement skills to remain active for life! In her spare time, Casey can be found trail running, backcountry camping, playing soccer, or travelling the world.
- Cassidy Kapaiwai.PhysiotherapistBKin, MPTCassidy grew up in the Okanagan as a competitive soccer and basketball player before moving to Vancouver to complete both her Bachelors of Kinesiology and Masters of Physical Therapy at the University of British Columbia. She’s always loved working with children and her goal with CCMI is to educate and empower families along the spectrum of concussion treatment, everything from prevention, to recovery and getting kids back to things they love to do!