Physiotherapy designed just for kids! We help babies, kids and teens do what they love most: BE KIDS . . . by making physiotherapy FUN.
14351 104 Ave., Unit 302, Surrey, BC, CA
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
- Elizabeth Laurent.Physical TherapistBSFN, MPTElizabeth was born and raised in Quebec City, Quebec where she competed as a national-level gymnast for over ten years. She also served as a coach for children between the ages of two and seventeen at both a recreational and provincial level, for over eight years. Her passion for physical therapy stemmed from her personal challenges with injuries that she faced as a young athlete. Following positive experiences with her rehabilitation journeys, she developed a keen interest in understanding the biomechanical and anatomical aspects of the human body. Elizabeth understands the importance of successful rehabilitation in injuries, and the role it can play in contributing to an individual’s growth and development. Elizabeth moved to Vancouver, Canada, where she pursued a Bachelor of Nutritional Sciences, as well as a Master of Physical Therapy, from the University of British Columbia. Her areas of interest include musculoskeletal injuries, children of all levels and ages, and helping children meet their milestones and activity goals. Elizabeth enjoys spending her free time in the outdoors, hiking, camping, cycling, and cooking.
- Evelyn Korompai.Physical TherapistBSc, MPTEvelyn was born and raised in Vancouver, BC. She always had a passion for working with kids and spent many years volunteering and working at different summer camps for children, including Pedalheads. Evelyn completed her Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology at Simon Fraser University. During that time she began volunteering at Surrey Kids Physio where she was immediately drawn to the way the physios used games to make sessions fun for the kids. After volunteering for several years and working with some inspiring physiotherapists, she decided to pursue a career in pediatric physical therapy. In 2018, she moved to London, Ontario to complete her Master of Physical Therapy at Western University. While at school, she completed a placement working with children under the age of five, which confirmed her desire to work in pediatrics. In the fall of 2020, Evelyn completed her program and moved back to BC. In her spare time, Evelyn enjoys hiking, running, swimming, camping, and spending time with family and friends.
- Alyssa Campbell.PhysiotherapistBKinH, MScPTOriginally from Calgary, AB, Alyssa joined Kids Physio Group in 2016. She completed her Bachelor of Kinesiology with Honours at Acadia University in Nova Scotia. While at Acadia, she worked as a student athletic therapist for various sports teams and spent time volunteering with children in both the S.M.I.L.E (Sensory Motor Instructional Leadership Experience) and Kinderskills programs. At Acadia, Alyssa also completed an undergraduate honours thesis exploring fundamental movement skills in children with Autism. Her passion for working with children grew, and led her to the University of Alberta, where she completed her Masters of Science in Physical Therapy. Alyssa is passionate about understanding how kids move, what makes each kid unique, and most of all helping infants, children and families reach their goals. Her post-graduate education and experience allows her to work with a wide range of presentations, including infant conditions, developmental disorders, gross motor delays, toe walking, coordination concerns, concussions, and more! Alyssa especially loves developmental paediatrics, and working with infants and young children. She is also a Registered Autism Service Provider (RASP). Prior to opening the South Surrey location, Alyssa was also the Clinical Manager of our North Surrey clinic, working to ensure the clinic ran smoothly and could provide the best care possible to our clients. When not in the clinic, Alyssa loves spending time with her husband, their daughter & pup, testing out new recipes and trying to be a better photographer!
- Silvana Echeverri.Physical TherapistBSc MPTExercise RehabNeck RehabVestibular Rehab
- Laurissa Yip (Kenward).PhysiotherapistMPTExercise Rehab
- Nitin Ambardar.PhysiotherapistExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationVision Rehab
- Emily Campbell.Physical TherapistActive Release TherapyExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck Rehab
- Surekha Gangar.PhysiotherapistBSc, MScPT
- Sijia Lun.