400 Kipling Ave, Etobicoke, ON, CA
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Medical Doctor on site
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
- Kaitlin Phillips.PhysiotherapistPTAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabVision Rehab
- Cameron Marshall.ChiropractorActive Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabDoctor of Chiropractic and sports injury specialist who holds a Fellowship through the Royal College of Chiropractic Sports Sciences in Canada. Dr. Marshall’s primary research and clinic practice focuses on evidence-based treatment and management of concussion and post-concussion syndrome. He is the founder and current president of Complete Concussion Management Inc., a multidisciplinary concussion care network of 500+ locations globally, who provide evidence-based concussion care and he is also the founder of the Concussion Fix program, an online group treatment program for patients with persistent concussion symptoms. Dr. Marshall has authored several peer-reviewed scientific articles with respect to concussion and has been a keynote speaker at several leading concussion conferences and continuing education seminars. Dr. Marshall has served as a past board member for Brain Injury Canada, and hosts a weekly podcast called ‘Ask Concussion Doc’ where he discusses the latest concussion research.
- Ashkan Malekdanesh.ChiropractorAcupuncture/DryneedlingDietary/Supplement Interventions/AdviceExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular Rehab
- Taylor Pratile.ChiropractorBA, DC, MSc
- Laura Cruz.Sports Medicine Physician
- Meghan Crookshank.Medical Doctor
- Stephani Oolup.Stephani works with people of all ages and athletic abilities in a private practice clinic in Toronto. She thrives on helping others realize and achieve the steps necessary to recovery for various injuries, including concussion. Creating individualized plans are an important aspect of her treatment to ensure it meets your needs and life.
- Kate Reilly.