Sheddon Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic.
Rehab & Treatment
At Sheddon Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic, we work as a multi-disciplinary healthcare team. This form of treatment approach allows you customize your rehabilitation with your clinician to best suit your needs. Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Athletic Therapy and Massage Therapy working together, when needed, to get you back to work, learn and play. This helps speed your recovery and get you back to your life.
1300 Cornwall Rd., 103, Oakville, ON, CA
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Medical Doctor on site
Hours of Operation
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|Monday||6:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Tuesday||6:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Thursday||6:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
- Dana Clark.PhysiotherapistFCAMPT CertifiedActive Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingCognitive AssessmentCognitive RehabExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabThe Quebec City native received his Degree in Physiotherapy from The University of Toronto. Dana worked in Orthopaedics at St Michael’s Hospital prior to becoming Director of The Sports Medicine Specialists in Toronto. In 2004, Dana brought his vision to life at Sheddon, creating a multi disciplinary team of experts to tackle even the most complicated injuries. Dana continues to build an extensive professional referral network with the best trainers and medical specialists. When a client gets better, we point them toward a life of health so they don’t get reinjured again.
- Liam Munshi.PhysiotherapistMScPT, ATC, CAT(C)Exercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseAs a former NCAA Division 2 baseball player, Liam has been at the center of optimizing movement for well-over a decade. His seemingly-constant state of being injured, inspired Liam to search out answers through education, resulting in a career path in rehabilitative science. Through his four-year degree, Liam has worked with a large variety of NCAA teams and population types, ranging from pediatrics to geriatrics. His lifetime goal is to keep as many people as he can from giving up their passions because of pain. As a Physiotherapy Resident and Certified Athletic Therapist in rehabilitative exercise, his mission is to cement the physical corrections made to the spinal and musculoskeletal system with specific movement patterns, resulting in long-term health. Liam is driven, goal-oriented, and passionate about optimizing movement for prolonged health, and hopes he can inspire those same feelings in you.
- Adrian Flis.PhysiotherapistExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabAdrian is a graduate of the Master’s of Science in Physical Therapy program at the University of Toronto. During his degree, he worked as a Personal Trainer for U of T’s athletic department where he gained exposure to individuals with varying athletic abilities. This experience helped him build the strength & conditioning knowledge that now guides his exercise prescription. Prior to his Master’s, Adrian attended the University of Waterloo, completing a Bachelor’s of Science in Kinesiology where he worked as a lab assistant in the field of nutritional lipidomics. This opportunity has widened his perspectives on human longevity, concluding that a holistic approach to care is essential to well-being. Additionally, Adrian gained expertise in anatomy working as a teaching assistant for the school of Anatomy at U of W. These experiences guided his academic interests, and as a result, he finished his kinesiology degree with a double minor in nutrition and medical physiology. Adrian now spends his days learning new concepts that assist his principles of rehabilitation and overall physical resilience. He attempts to strike a balance between strength training and manual therapy for an active approach to care that is client-driven. His hobbies include mountain biking, snowboarding, hiking, and any other pursuits that get his heart rate up.
- Mitchell Baldissarelli.PhysiotherapistRegistered Physiotherapist, FCAMPT, Acupuncture, Complete Concussion Management Certified PractitionerActive Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingCognitive AssessmentCognitive RehabExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVision RehabMitchell Baldissarelli graduated from McMaster University with his Masters of Science in Physiotherapy. Prior to his physiotherapy studies, he attended Lakehead University and received an Honours Bachelor of Kinesiology degree with a focus in anatomy and exercise physiology. Mitchell continued his post-graduate studies and completed his Diploma of Manipulative Physiotherapy through the Orthopaedic Division. He has also completed courses in concussion management (CCMI), mulligan concepts and acupuncture (Integrated Dry Needling).
- Alicia Jury.PhysiotherapistRegistered Physiotherapist, Acupuncture, Complete Concussion Management Certified Practitioner, Vestibular RehabilitationExercise RehabNeck RehabVestibular RehabAlicia Jury graduated in 2007 with a Masters of Physical Therapy from the University of Toronto where she was able to gain clinical experience in a variety of settings such as orthopedics, neurology and post surgical. Prior to attending U of T she received an Honours Bachelor of Kinesiology degree from McMaster University with a focus on exercise physiology and anatomy. Alicia has taken post graduate courses in Vestibular Rehabilitation, pelvic health and acupuncture.
- John Josipovic.PhysiotherapistRegistered Physiotherapist, Acupuncture, FCMAPT, Complete Concussion Management Certified PractitionerAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabNeck RehabJohn Josipovic completed a Master’s of Science in Physical Therapy from the University of Toronto after obtaining an Honours Bachelor of Kinesiology degree from Brock University. Since graduating in 2011, John has completed a variety of continuing education course to enhance his practice as he believes in an evidence based approach to treatment. John has successfully attained his Diploma of Advanced Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy through the Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association. He has achieved the highest level of manual therapy training in Canada making him a Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physical Therapists (FCAMPT). In addition, he has completed his certification in Contemporary Medical Acupuncture from McMaster University.
- Erin Shapcott.PhysiotherapistRegistered Physiotherapist, Acupuncture, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Complete Concussion Management Certified PractitionerActive Release TherapyCognitive AssessmentExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseVestibular RehabVision RehabErin Shapcott graduated from The University of Western Ontario (UWO) with her Masters of Physiotherapy. Prior to this, she attended McGill University and completed a Bachelor in Kinesiology and a Masters in Sport Psychology with a focus on sport related concussions. Erin has completed her Level III Manual Therapy courses. She has also completed courses in soft tissue release, acupuncture, golf rehabilitation and injury prevention, concussion management, as well as prevention and treatment of running injuries. She has also completed advanced courses in vestibular rehabilitation.
- Kaitlyn Steward.PhysiotherapistRegistered Physiotherapist, Complete Concussion Management Certified PractitionerExercise RehabNeck RehabVestibular RehabKaitlyn completed her Masters of Science in Physical Therapy at the University of Toronto. Kaitlyn has a keen interest in manual therapy and is currently pursuing courses in manual and manipulative therapy. Kaitlyn is certified in acupuncture, soft tissue release, vestibular rehabilitation, and concussion management. Kaitlyn believes in working with each patient to develop an individualized treatment plan and exercise program in order to facilitate recovery. Kaitlyn strives to empower patients to take an active role in their recovery process.
- Keith Daniel (Dan) Armena.PhysiotherapistRegistered Physiotherapist, Complete Concussion Management Certified PractitionerActive Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabNeck RehabNeuropsychological AssessmentVision Rehaban is a graduate of the University of Toronto with a Masters of Science in Physical Therapy. Prior to finishing his Masters degree, Dan attended McMaster University and obtained his Honours Bachelors of Science in Life Science degree. Dan believes in the benefit of continuing education and follows a life-long learning approach to his practice. He has completed courses in soft tissue release, concussion management and acupuncture. He is currently pursuing his manual and manipulative therapy levels
- Beth Truedell.PhysiotherapistRegistered Physiotherapist, Acupuncture, Complete Concussion Management Certified PractitionerActive Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingCognitive AssessmentExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision RehabBeth Truedell graduated in 2008 with a Masters of Science degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Toronto. She completed her undergraduate work at Wilfrid Laurier University receiving an Honours degree in Kinesiology & Physical Education. Beth has experience working with patients of all ages and abilities and has had the opportunity to work in a variety of rehabilitation settings including orthopaedics, neurology, and paediatrics. Since graduation, Beth has continued her education with courses in medical acupuncture, back and pelvic related pain and dysfunction, shoulder injuries, and concussion.
- Carol Aiken.Sports Medicine PhysicianB.Sc. (Hons), M.D., CCFP, Dip. Sport Med.Dr. Carol Aiken completed medical school and postgraduate training at the University of Western Ontario in 1997. She practiced family medicine in New Jersey, Alberta, and Ontario before choosing to further her education with a Sports and Exercise Medicine Fellowship from McMaster University which she completed in March 2013. She successfully challenged the Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine diploma exam in November 2012. The domain of the Sports and Exercise Medicine specialists has moved beyond the boundaries of treating the elite athlete. Equally important is treating the recreational athlete and assisting in the nonsurgical management of osteoarthritis to enable maintenance of an active lifestyle, and prescribing exercise in the management of obesity, diabetes and other chronic diseases.
- Anson Ly.Athletic TherapistRegistered Massage Therapist, Certified Athletic Therapist, Complete Concussion Management Certified PractitionerActive Release TherapyExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck Rehab
- Keirstyn Moran.ChiropractorDCExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck Rehab
- Sandra Al Ali.Physical TherapistPT ResidentExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck Rehab
- Michael Porreca.PhysiotherapistExercise Rehab
- Gabriela Hondal.Physiotherapist