180 Parsons Road, Suite 8, Alliston, ON, CA
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
- Ryan Shea.PhysiotherapistPT, MScPT, CAFCI, CGIMS, FCAMPTAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision RehabRyan graduated from McMaster University with an Honours Bachelor of Kinesiology (2004) and a Masters of Science in Physiotherapy in 2006. Since graduation, Ryan has continued his development through advanced programs including completing his Fellowship in Manual and Manipulative Therapy (www.manippt.org), certification in acupuncture through the AFCI (www.afciinstitute.com/), certification in Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS) (www.istop.org), training in the McKenzie method of lumbar spine (www.mckenziemdt.org/), as well as completing the Lyn Watson shoulder physiotherapy specialist courses (http://www.lynwatsonshoulderphysio.com.au/). Ryan is an Alliston resident and is active in the community, spending much of his free time working with the Alliston Hornets Junior C hockey team. After working in Barrie for several years, Ryan decided to open his own clinic in Alliston in April of 2011. His practice has continued to grow necessitating relocation to a larger space in May of 2012 and once again in October of 2013. In December of 2015 the clinic once again grew in size, doubling its’ previous square footage. Clinically, Ryan has a special interest in treating concussions having completed several concussion certifications, spinal pathologies, the shoulder, the jaw, and sports medicine. Ryan also has extensive experience with complex motor vehicle injuries and chronic pain conditions. Ryan is a certified SHIFT concussion management provider (http://www.shiftconcussion.ca/) and uses his diverse skill set to treat clients of all ages and with a variety of conditions effectively. Ryan also enjoys mentoring physiotherapists pursuing their training in Manual Therapy (www.orthodiv.org). He has successfully mentored many therapists pursuing their FCAMPT designation and helps to teach courses preparing students for this extensive examination process.
- Travis Bissonette.ChiropractorAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular RehabTravis utilizes therapeutic approaches such as chiropractic manipulation, soft tissue therapies, and acupuncture. He is also a strong advocate for exercise and movement as well as modifying lifestyle factors that may be contributing to pain. His mission is to provide the highest standard of care for the management of musculoskeletal conditions and concussion. Travis will work collaboratively with you to develop an evidence-based treatment plan to provide you with individualized tools and strategies to get you back to doing the things you love as fast as possible.
- Gayathri Rajamoorthy.Physical TherapistActive Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingCognitive AssessmentCognitive RehabDietary/Supplement Interventions/AdviceExercise RehabFunctional/Naturopathic MedicineMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabNeuropsychological AssessmentVestibular RehabVision Rehab
- Jaykob Price.PhysiotherapistPT Resident
- Shivani Dalwadi.Physiotherapist