7-8/11 Brierly St, Weston, ACT, AU
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
- Alisa Clark.PhysiotherapistBachelor in Sports and Exercise Science, Masters in Physiotherapy , Graduate Certificate in Sports PhysiotherapyExercise RehabNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision RehabAlisa graduated from University of Canberra with a Masters in Physiotherapy in 2014 and has always had a strong interest in sports. She is currently the physiotherapist for Gungahlin United Premier League Woman's program, ACT Mens and Mixed Netball and Belconnen Statue League Netball Association. Throughout her career she developed a strong interest in concussion and completed her CCMI Concussion training in 2018. Through this her interest in the vestibular system has strengthened and is now working with a Doctor at the Canberra Dizziness Clinic and assisting Vestibular patients with rehabilitation.
- Kylie Kook.PhysiotherapistAcupuncture/DryneedlingCognitive AssessmentCognitive RehabExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision RehabKylie completed her early studies at the University of Canberra. In 2004 she completed a Bachelor of Applied Science in Human Biology and then went on to complete a Masters in Physiotherapy in 2006. In 2015 Kylie completed a Masters in Sport and Exercise Physiotherapy through La Trobe University. Kylie has been working in private practice in Canberra since graduating and joined the SportsCare team at the start of 2011. Kylie’s clinical areas of interest are sporting injuries (for weekend warriors to elite sport), neck pain and headaches, TMJ, concussion rehabilitation, BPPV and dizziness and shoulder injuries. Kylie is passionate about getting all her patients back to sport and engaging people in regular exercise. Kylie’s interests outside work are bushwalking, catching up with friends, chasing her two energetic kids around and hopefully travel soon.
- Lisa White.PhysiotherapistBachelor of Science (Exercise Science), Master of Physiotherapy, Master of Sports Physiotherapy , Certified CCMI practitionerLisa is a Titled sports physiotherapist with 15 years of career experience. She has treated acute concussions across a range of sports including all football codes , hockey, cycling, basketball and many others. Lisa also has an interest in adolescent concussion assessment and treatment and education of sporting organisations. parents, coaches and players to improve recognition, acute treatment and policy development. Lisa regularly conducts baseline testing for sporting clubs and is comfortable liaising with the network of sports physicians in her area to achieve the best results for patients.
- Ben McGinness.PhysiotherapistActive Release TherapyExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabVestibular Rehab
- Alysia Gourlay.PhysiotherapistAPA Sports and Exercise PhysiotherapistAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabVestibular Rehab
- Luke Kilkeary.Physical TherapistAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision Rehab
- Kristine Lew.PhysiotherapistActive Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabVestibular Rehab