1032 Austin Ave, Suite 102, Coquitlam, BC, CA
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
- Roberto Canil.ChiropractorD.C.Active Release TherapyNeck ManipulationDr. Roberto Canil, DC, ART® Provider Chiropractor, Active Release Techniques Provider Complete Concussion Management Certified Dr. Roberto Canil first attended Simon Fraser University before completing the Chiropractic program at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) in Toronto, Ontario. He graduated from CMCC with both Clinic Honors and Magna Cum Laude status, indicating his hard work and dedication to the practice of chiropractic. Along with being a Chiropractor, Dr. Canil is also a full body certified Active Release Technique (A.R.T.), and Level One Graston provider. This combination allows him to combine the art of Chiropractic manipulations with the skill of A.R.T. and Graston muscle restoration. Outside of the office Dr. Canil is a huge Canucks fan and in between games loves to get outside and explore the Lower Mainland.
- Chhase McFarlen.ChiropractorActive Release TherapyDietary/Supplement Interventions/AdviceExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision RehabDr. Chhase McFarlen is an evidenced-based chiropractor who is eager to help you attain your health and performance goals through movement. Growing up in the Tri-Cities, Chhase is no stranger to sport. He competed in soccer, volleyball, beach volleyball, baseball, lacrosse, and basketball throughout his childhood and adolescence which now allows him to relate his knowledge of biomechanics and functional anatomy from the athlete’s perspective. His passion and competitiveness for volleyball led him to play for both beach and indoor provincial teams and at the post-secondary level at Camosun College and the University of New Brunswick. Throughout his time as an athlete, he has continued coaching at the community and provincial team level over the last 10 years. After completing his Bachelor of Kinesiology (honours) in 2016 and post-secondary athletic career out east, Chhase chose to pursue his studies at Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto. His strong passion for learning which steered him towards weekend courses, seminars, sideline sporting event coverage, and shadowing expert practitioners in their respective fields. He accredits his drive, discipline and aspirations to his athletic background that has helped pave the way for many unique experiences as a student and athlete. He values an active and healthy lifestyle through hiking, cycling, cooking and competing on the Volleyball BC Pro Beach Tour. Dr. McFarlen strives to find the root cause of your aches, pains or dysfunctions in a proactive way to help you lead the life you would like to live. He utilizes soft tissue, spinal and extremity manipulation therapy and exercise to help you reach your fullest potential.
- Carly Maddalozzo.Physical TherapistMSc PTAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabVestibular RehabCarly studied at SFU where she earned her Bachelor’s of Science degree in Kinesiology in 2010. She worked as a kinesiologist for 3 years, gaining experience in many areas including athletic training for the Intermediate B Coquitlam Adanacs, Movement Therapy at Club Aviva, and prescribing exercise therapy, hydrotherapy, Active Rehab, and therapeutic modalities in local physiotherapy clinics. Finally, she pursued her dreams and obtained her Master’s of Science in Physiotherapy, with distinction, in 2015 at Oxford Brookes University, in Oxford, England. Currently, she has completed courses in Acupuncture, Dry Needling, Dry Cupping, Pain Truth Program for Chronic Pain and Fibromyaligia, Complete Concussion Management Certified Practitioner, Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Dysfunction, Dynamic Taping and K-Tape, and Lyn Watson Shoulder Level 1. She enjoys treating patients of all ages with a primary focus on manual therapy and exercise therapy treatments. In her spare time, Carly enjoys family time with her husband and 2 daughters.
- Katie Allen.PhysiotherapistMPTActive Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck Rehab
- Gagan Lally.ChiropractorDCActive Release TherapyNeck ManipulationNeck Rehab
- Shauney Fischer.ChiropractorBSc, DCExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision Rehab
- Aaron Binstock.ChiropractorActive Release TherapyCognitive AssessmentCognitive RehabExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVision Rehab