1899 Rosser Avenue, Suite 114, Burnaby, BC, CA
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
- Ali Afshar Zanjani.Physical TherapistActive Release TherapyExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabGrowing up Ali participated in a variety of sports including competitive soccer, squash, rafting and volleyball. He was also a personal trainer and kinesiologist for 3 years during his undergraduate studies at UBC. He has worked with variety of clients from professional athletes to older individuals recovering from neurological conditions. Ali also worked for 2 years as student trainer and student physio with UNBC men and women’s soccer teams. Through these athletic endeavors and his own personal injury experience Ali has appreciated the value in proper injury prevention and rehabilitation, which led him to pursue a career in physical therapy. Ali completed a Bachelor of Kinesiology and his Master of Physical Therapy at UBC. Since graduating, Ali has completed Level 1 courses with the Canadian Division of Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy and Level 1 course for Non-Surgical management of ACL injuries by Global physiotherapy clinic in Australia. Ali enjoys working with clients of all ages and abilities, integrating soft tissue and manual therapy techniques with therapeutic exercise and education to help clints with their rehabilitation journey and help them to reach their individual goals. In his spare time, Ali enjoys recreational sports such as soccer and squash, weightlifting, Biking, camping, hiking, and travelling.
- Roberto Canil.ChiropractorD.C.Active Release TherapyNeck ManipulationDr. Roberto Canil, DC, ART® Provider Chiropractor, Active Release Techniques Provider Complete Concussion Management Certified Dr. Roberto Canil first attended Simon Fraser University before completing the Chiropractic program at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) in Toronto, Ontario. He graduated from CMCC with both Clinic Honors and Magna Cum Laude status, indicating his hard work and dedication to the practice of chiropractic. Along with being a Chiropractor, Dr. Canil is also a full body certified Active Release Technique (A.R.T.), and Level One Graston provider. This combination allows him to combine the art of Chiropractic manipulations with the skill of A.R.T. and Graston muscle restoration. Outside of the office Dr. Canil is a huge Canucks fan and in between games loves to get outside and explore the Lower Mainland.
- Daelyn Anderton-Cahoon.ChiropractorD.C, BScKinDr. Daelyn Anderton-Cahoon is a registered Chiropractor in the Province of British Columbia. She was born and raised on Vancouver Island where she graduated from the University of Victoria with a BSc in Kinesiology. She then made her way to Toronto, Ontario where she received her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College. Dr. Anderton-Cahoon believes in evidence-based and patient-centered care. She incorporates manual adjustments, soft tissue therapy and active rehab tailored to each patients treatment needs and goals. Her passion for health and wellness extends outside the walls of the clinic. She is an avid biker and incorporates road biking and spinning into her everyday life. She also loves to be outdoors, her hobbies include hiking, watching sunsets and camping. Qualifications: - Doctor of Chiropractic, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College - Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, University of Victoria - Webster Technique (Prenatal Care) Certified - Member of the ICPA (International Chiropractic Paediatric Association)
- Jae Yeol (Joseph) Lee.ChiropractorDr. Joseph Lee, DC, B. KinActive Release TherapyDietary/Supplement Interventions/AdviceExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision RehabDr.Lee is a native here in Vancouver. After attending Pinetree Secondary School in Coquitlam, he went to finish his Kinesiology major with Active Health and Rehabilitation Certificate at Simon Fraser University. He started his chiropractic journey in San Jose, California at Palmer College of Chiropractic. While attending school, he was heavily involved in clubs and attended many outside seminars to sharpen his skillset. Certifications: - MPI (Motion Palpation Institute) - Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS), - Fascial Manipulation (FM), - FMS (Functional Movement Screen) - NKT (Neurokinetic Therapy) - CCMI (Complete Concussion) - CCEP (Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner) - Various soft tissue techniques (fascial, Active Release Technique, trigger point massage). **His approach to care involves assessing and treating each individual as a whole and creating treatment plans tailored to each individual’s health care goals.** His specialty interests are in extremity injuries such as TMJ, shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, ankle, and more. When he isn't working you can find Joseph hiking, playing soccer, and playing board games with friends.
- Aaron Binstock.ChiropractorActive Release TherapyCognitive AssessmentCognitive RehabExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVision RehabDr. Aaron Binstock obtained his Bachelor of Arts (Honors Kinesiology) at the University of Western Ontario, where he was a member of the varsity lacrosse team. He then attended the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College where he obtained his Doctorate of Chiropractic and graduated with clinic honours. Dr. Binstock is a certified Active Release Techniques (ART) provider. Dr. Binstock is very familiar with an active lifestyle and competitive sports. He grew up playing many sports at a competitive level, including hockey, baseball, volleyball and lacrosse. In addition, he was the coach and trainer for the Markham Junior B lacrosse team. Since moving to Vancouver from Toronto, Dr. Binstock has been very involved with the sports community, which involves treating and being a member of the medical staff for: Canada’s 2012 Men’s Olympic Beach Volleyball team Port Moody Panthers Jr. B hockey club 2012 Canadian National beach volleyball championships 2011-2014 Vancouver open – Professional beach volleyball tournament BC Ride To Conquer Cancer 2011: Volunteer Medical Team Surrey Classic Gymnastics Invitational/BC Qualifiers 2011 Tri-City Bandits Sr. B lacrosse team trainer 2013-2014