1032 Austin Ave, Suite 102, Coquitlam, BC, CA
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
- Roberto Canil.ChiropractorD.C.Active Release TherapyNeck ManipulationDr. Roberto Canil, DC, ART® Provider Chiropractor, Active Release Techniques Provider Complete Concussion Management Certified Dr. Roberto Canil first attended Simon Fraser University before completing the Chiropractic program at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) in Toronto, Ontario. He graduated from CMCC with both Clinic Honors and Magna Cum Laude status, indicating his hard work and dedication to the practice of chiropractic. Along with being a Chiropractor, Dr. Canil is also a full body certified Active Release Technique (A.R.T.), and Level One Graston provider. This combination allows him to combine the art of Chiropractic manipulations with the skill of A.R.T. and Graston muscle restoration. Outside of the office Dr. Canil is a huge Canucks fan and in between games loves to get outside and explore the Lower Mainland.
- Carly Maddalozzo.Physical TherapistMSc PTAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabVestibular RehabCarly studied at SFU where she earned her Bachelor’s of Science degree in Kinesiology in 2010. She worked as a kinesiologist for 3 years, gaining experience in many areas including athletic training for the Intermediate B Coquitlam Adanacs, Movement Therapy at Club Aviva, and prescribing exercise therapy, hydrotherapy, Active Rehab, and therapeutic modalities in local physiotherapy clinics. Finally, she pursued her dreams and obtained her Master’s of Science in Physiotherapy, with distinction, in 2015 at Oxford Brookes University, in Oxford, England. Currently, she has completed courses in Acupuncture, Dry Needling, Dry Cupping, Pain Truth Program for Chronic Pain and Fibromyaligia, Complete Concussion Management Certified Practitioner, Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Dysfunction, Dynamic Taping and K-Tape, and Lyn Watson Shoulder Level 1. She enjoys treating patients of all ages with a primary focus on manual therapy and exercise therapy treatments. In her spare time, Carly enjoys family time with her husband and 2 daughters.
- Aaron Binstock.ChiropractorActive Release TherapyCognitive AssessmentCognitive RehabExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVision RehabDr. Aaron Binstock obtained his Bachelor of Arts (Honors Kinesiology) at the University of Western Ontario, where he was a member of the varsity lacrosse team. He then attended the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College where he obtained his Doctorate of Chiropractic and graduated with clinic honours. Dr. Binstock is a certified Active Release Techniques (ART) provider. Dr. Binstock is very familiar with an active lifestyle and competitive sports. He grew up playing many sports at a competitive level, including hockey, baseball, volleyball and lacrosse. In addition, he was the coach and trainer for the Markham Junior B lacrosse team. Since moving to Vancouver from Toronto, Dr. Binstock has been very involved with the sports community, which involves treating and being a member of the medical staff for: Canada’s 2012 Men’s Olympic Beach Volleyball team Port Moody Panthers Jr. B hockey club 2012 Canadian National beach volleyball championships 2011-2014 Vancouver open – Professional beach volleyball tournament BC Ride To Conquer Cancer 2011: Volunteer Medical Team Surrey Classic Gymnastics Invitational/BC Qualifiers 2011 Tri-City Bandits Sr. B lacrosse team trainer 2013-2014
- Gagan Lally.ChiropractorDCActive Release TherapyNeck ManipulationNeck Rehab
- Katie Allen.PhysiotherapistMPTActive Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck Rehab