Strive Health and Performance - Coquitlam.
Rehab & Treatment
1032 Austin Ave, Suite 102, Coquitlam, BC, CA
Return to Play/Work/Learn
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
- Roberto Canil.ChiropractorD.C.Active Release TherapyNeck ManipulationDr. Roberto Canil, DC, ART® Provider Chiropractor, Active Release Techniques Provider Complete Concussion Management Certified Dr. Roberto Canil first attended Simon Fraser University before completing the Chiropractic program at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) in Toronto, Ontario. He graduated from CMCC with both Clinic Honors and Magna Cum Laude status, indicating his hard work and dedication to the practice of chiropractic. Along with being a Chiropractor, Dr. Canil is also a full body certified Active Release Technique (A.R.T.), and Level One Graston provider. This combination allows him to combine the art of Chiropractic manipulations with the skill of A.R.T. and Graston muscle restoration. Outside of the office Dr. Canil is a huge Canucks fan and in between games loves to get outside and explore the Lower Mainland.
- Carly Maddalozzo.Physical TherapistMSc PTAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck RehabVestibular RehabCarly studied at SFU where she earned her Bachelor’s of Science degree in Kinesiology in 2010. She worked as a kinesiologist for 3 years, gaining experience in many areas including athletic training for the Intermediate B Coquitlam Adanacs, Movement Therapy at Club Aviva, and prescribing exercise therapy, hydrotherapy, Active Rehab, and therapeutic modalities in local physiotherapy clinics. Finally, she pursued her dreams and obtained her Master’s of Science in Physiotherapy, with distinction, in 2015 at Oxford Brookes University, in Oxford, England. Currently, she has completed courses in Acupuncture, Dry Needling, Dry Cupping, Pain Truth Program for Chronic Pain and Fibromyaligia, Complete Concussion Management Certified Practitioner, Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Dysfunction, Dynamic Taping and K-Tape, and Lyn Watson Shoulder Level 1. She enjoys treating patients of all ages with a primary focus on manual therapy and exercise therapy treatments. In her spare time, Carly enjoys family time with her husband and 2 daughters.
- Katie Allen.PhysiotherapistMPTActive Release TherapyAcupuncture/DryneedlingExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck Rehab
- Gagan Lally.ChiropractorDCActive Release TherapyNeck ManipulationNeck Rehab
- Shauney Fischer.ChiropractorBSc, DCExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVestibular RehabVision Rehab
- Aaron Binstock.ChiropractorActive Release TherapyCognitive AssessmentCognitive RehabExercise RehabMyofascial ReleaseNeck ManipulationNeck RehabVision Rehab